Friday, January 21, 2011

The Last First Kiss

One night Brody and I did our usual activity (drive up the canyon at 1 am). Brody took me to one of his favorite spots, one that we hadn’t been to together yet. We hiked up to the top of the mountain and laid under the stars for a while. While we were laying there I knew that he wanted to kiss me…but according to him he “never makes the first move”….but neither do I, and I was too stubborn (and shy) to break my steak. Its funny because I have always been notorious for being a “slow mover.” I don’t kiss people. I hold out, make it difficult for them. Usually it takes me about 7 or 8 dates before I feel comfortable enough to put myself in a position to where I will let them kiss me. But with Brody it was funny because I felt a little antsy…I wanted him to and this was a new feeling for me. It didn’t take him that long but once he finally did the first words out of my mouth were “took you long enough.” We still laugh about it to this day. But don’t worry, the “boyfriend/girlfriend” words were still off limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment