Friday, January 21, 2011

Keepin it Rollin





After about 4 months we both knew that we wanted to get married. Here we are again, doing exactly what we made fun of others for doing…but yet it felt strangely ok. It was right around Thanksgiving time that we told our parents. We had two choices: get married before Brody leaves to go sell all summer OR wait and be apart all summer and get married in August when he got back. We both were not fans of the second one so we knew what we had to do.
Days turned into weeks then weeks into months. December rolled around and still no official news. But we both were going forward with wedding plans. I was waiting patiently, told Brody that I didn’t want to pick out a ring, in fact didn’t really want anything to do with it. It was up to him.
January came around and we had a cruise planned for the second week. It was with his company and I tagged along. Eveyrone kept asking me when I thought I was going to get a ring but I DIDN’T think it would be on this cruise. In fact, Brody was very sneaky and had me convinced that he didn’t have a ring yet. Long story short: I am easy to deceive.
The cruise was amazing! It went to Haiti and Jamaica. It was an amazing week that I got to spend iwht my favorite person in the whole world. Not to mention we got to miss a week of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment